Sunday 2 December 2012

Terry Tha Rapman Loses Mum


What he wrote on his Facebook page.

Sleep Mommy! Sweet smile on your face as you sleep the pain away,resting in God's arms now, although in the ground your body lay. He needed another angel in the Heavenly choir and that's why you had to go. As you promised, you are still with us watching your children here below. I never would have imagined the end would be like this, me comforting you. Holding your hand, telling you not to worry was not an easy thing for me to do. And even in your weakest hour you tried to comfort me too, caressing my face, and calming my soul as only a mother can soothe. You have always been there through the thick and the thin.

No matter what I've done, unconditionally you love never wavering. When I told you of the mistakes I made and all the times people saw me fall,you simply nodded and gently replied 'so have we all'. The key to success is learning from the past. Ensuring a brighter future is now the present task. A pillar of strength even until the end. Fighting all life's battles, knowing it's triumphantly you would win, pushing me to be the best that you know I can be.


Reminding me to keep the faith and allow God to lead me. Knowing it's through Christ that I can do all things. And as He never makes a mistake I will come through victoriously. I miss you more than these words could ever say. The pain in my heart is from one unimaginable day. After I cried all that I could; my eyes still shed countless more tears. And when I try to sleep, I have nightmares of ten-thousand fears. I walk in footsteps on an unsure path. My load feels so heavy I am not sure I will last.

Silly though I may be I am afraid of life now that you're gone. Because I've always had a mother. And Mommy, what about my sister and brother. I wish you could have stayed just a little while longer, there's so much left to do. I wonder if I prayed hard enough and if so, did they get through.

Finding relief in knowing I will see you again someday soon. Remembering all you taught me as my soul I continue to groom. I will walk in footsteps you have walked before me ,seeing the path you walked lead you, Mommy, straight into victory. So as you sleep Mommy, in the cradle of the Lord, I am reassured of God's promises in His Holy Word.

I dream of the day when Heaven's gates open to receive me. And with your smiling face and loving eyes, reunited once again I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment