Tuesday 17 July 2012

THE KNOWHOUSE BRAND COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGY BOOT CAMP





Are u a young bubbling guy or gal between d ages of 18 & 27, graduate full of creative ideas for advertising & in love with brands, currently unemployed or stuck with a boring job? Would u want to join d billion dollar ad and IMC industry? Do u love 2 read & think?

My friends and I will be offering coaching 2 a few lucky ones.

Email:"Why I deserve to be coached" in 200 words to olukayodeolusope@yahoo.com you can also check us out on
www.theknowhouse.com

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post......! I liked your blog very much. It's a nice idea that you're organizing strategic brand leadership coaching programme. I also want to add something that Brandharvest provide complete branding strategy to its client. There are several brand strategy firms in India, but Brandharvest is the best of one of them.

    ReplyDelete